Thursday, December 13, 2012

Just A Little Update



 Hello my friends.  Just a little peek at a bit of my Christmas decorations.  Gosh, I really hope to finish this weekend.  For some reason I don't feel like overdoing or overloading my house with "stuff".  We'll see what I end up with. 



 Vintage music paper tree and German glass glitter.  These are the first ones I made and they were so much fun to make.


 I originally wanted to have Jesus, Mary and Joseph as my center piece but I couldn't find a cloche wide or tall enough.


I bought these little trees and put them on my milk glass cups.  The doilies underneath were from my mom.






 And I planted my paperwhites too late cause they are barely this tall.  O well, such is life.



Take care my friends.

Jenny 
Creating for the greater good. 
La Doña Boutique

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...