Sunday, October 30, 2011

Remember these?





Well I finally got to finish this cloth pumpkins.  I scoured the net for patterns but finally decided to just trust my own intuition and go with it.  I check out a few tutorials and went for it.  I am glad I did because I usually change things anyway, even if I have a pattern - something about being creative I guess.  Anyway here is what I came up with.

Before:
This is what the large ones looked like - $2 soft pillows.



After









Doesn't this look like an apple?



Bye friends...


3 comments:

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Great idea! I would have never thought to repurpose the pillows that way. Thanks for sharing.

Riki Schumacher said...

Cute pumpkins!! Love them. YOu are in the contest girl! Good luck. Riki xox

D said...

Wow those are too cute! Love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...