Friday, January 7, 2011

One World One Heart 2011 World Wide Event

This event is hosted and created by Lisa at awhimsicalbohemian.typepad.com.  This is a world wide event where we can connect with bloggers from all over the world.  I have been wanting to make more connections with blogger from accross the globe - how exciting.  This event is open to bloggers only but if you want to read the specific instructions and to link up to Lisa's blog, just click on the logo on my side bar.  Hope many of you join the fun. 



Please pass the word along.  Much love to you!
ladonaboutique

3 comments:

Gloria said...

You will have fun Jenny. This is my second year and I wish I had joined previous years since this is the last year. Have a great day. Happy New Year in case I didn't say it before.

Simplegirl said...

Hello and Happy New Year!
This sounds like a fun thing to join in on. Thank you for posting it and I will look into it too:-)

Lovey said...

I'll be there! Smiles!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...